DVBFinder additional function request

sam
T0
T0

DVBFinder additional function request

Post by sam » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Hi.. Can i request a certain manual way to connect the dvb finder app with the hellobox 8 beside of the qr scan code function.. Sometimes when lighting around tv or monitor, or brightness of the monitor also effect the proccess to scan the barcode become difficult.. so what i want to request besides of the qr code function is, at the hellobox screen side, bottom of the qr code maybe, it just show the ip address of the hellobox or some four to six digit code that are generated by the hellobox maybe to be inserted at the dvb finder app... With this way, it better to reconnect to hellobox back incase get disconnected during doing a dish djustment (far from the hellbox) because some wifi problem maybe.. this is just my opinion and request for the the hellbox.. thank you for read it.. :mrgreen: and thank you again if this feature is embedded in next release fimware with next version release of the dvb finder app.. :mrgreen:
Last edited by sam on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fenddick

Re: DVBFinder additional function request

Post by fenddick » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:22 am

sam wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:05 pm
Hi.. Can i request a certain manual way to connect the dvb finder app with the hellobox 8 beside of the qr scan code function.. Sometimes when lighting around tv or monitor, or brightness of the monitor also effect the proccess to scan the barcode become difficult.. so what i want to request besides of the qr code function is, at the hellobox screen side, bottom of the qr code maybe, it just show the ip address of the hellobox or some four to six digit code that are generated by the hellobox maybe to be inserted at the dvb finder app... With this way, it better to reconnect to hellobox back incase get disconnected during doing a dish djustment (far from the hellbox) because some wifi problem maybe.. this is just my opinion and request for the the hellbox.. thank you for read it.. :mrgreen: and thank you again if this feature is embedded in next release fimware with next version release of the dvb finder app.. :mrgreen:
Because the network or other problems are disconnected, you can use the reconnect function.Thank you for your advice