How to remove youporn app?

DVB Lover
T0
T0
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:42 pm

How to remove youporn app?

Post by DVB Lover » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello all the forum members, bought the box a month ago, delivering its service great but looking at the box option, got an annoying name, YouPorn. Can somebody help me by telling me how to remove this app. Bought the box for family but seems very weird to have this app in the box. Help me to remove it.

pierangelo74
T2
T2
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by pierangelo74 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:59 pm

You are right!

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by fenddick » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 am

DVB Lover wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm
Hello all the forum members, bought the box a month ago, delivering its service great but looking at the box option, got an annoying name, YouPorn. Can somebody help me by telling me how to remove this app. Bought the box for family but seems very weird to have this app in the box. Help me to remove it.
Plz dump a binfile from ur box,i'll help you remove this app.
Image

Wong_Kene
T3
T3
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by Wong_Kene » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm

fenddick wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 am
DVB Lover wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm
Hello all the forum members, bought the box a month ago, delivering its service great but looking at the box option, got an annoying name, YouPorn. Can somebody help me by telling me how to remove this app. Bought the box for family but seems very weird to have this app in the box. Help me to remove it.
Plz dump a binfile from ur box,i'll help you remove this app.
I also want it for families so please help me, sir, to delete it, thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-UsMTK ... p=drivesdk
Dish solid 10 feet
Hellobox V5 Plus
Hellobox Smart S2
Matrix Burger S2 K5S
Tanaka T22 K5S K0S
GTMedia V8 Nova
Skysat S2020
Freesat GTC

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by fenddick » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:25 am

Wong_Kene wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm
fenddick wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 am
DVB Lover wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:47 pm
Hello all the forum members, bought the box a month ago, delivering its service great but looking at the box option, got an annoying name, YouPorn. Can somebody help me by telling me how to remove this app. Bought the box for family but seems very weird to have this app in the box. Help me to remove it.
Plz dump a binfile from ur box,i'll help you remove this app.
I also want it for families so please help me, sir, to delete it, thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-UsMTK ... p=drivesdk
Here u r,remove youporn.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

Wong_Kene
T3
T3
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:28 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by Wong_Kene » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:54 am

fenddick wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:25 am
Wong_Kene wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm
fenddick wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 am


Plz dump a binfile from ur box,i'll help you remove this app.
I also want it for families so please help me, sir, to delete it, thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-UsMTK ... p=drivesdk
Here u r,remove youporn.
Ok thanks you very much
Dish solid 10 feet
Hellobox V5 Plus
Hellobox Smart S2
Matrix Burger S2 K5S
Tanaka T22 K5S K0S
GTMedia V8 Nova
Skysat S2020
Freesat GTC

DVB Lover
T0
T0
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:42 pm

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by DVB Lover » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 pm

fenddick wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:25 am
Wong_Kene wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm
fenddick wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:55 am


Plz dump a binfile from ur box,i'll help you remove this app.
I also want it for families so please help me, sir, to delete it, thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-UsMTK ... p=drivesdk
Here u r,remove youporn.
wow thanks. How did you do that? by the way does it work with OTA update.

User avatar
fenddick
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 295
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by fenddick » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:20 am

DVB Lover wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 pm
fenddick wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:25 am
Wong_Kene wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm

I also want it for families so please help me, sir, to delete it, thank you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-UsMTK ... p=drivesdk
Here u r,remove youporn.
wow thanks. How did you do that? by the way does it work with OTA update.
Not support OTA update
If new firmware update, u can send a dump_bin to me, i'll help you remove this app again with my tool. :D
Image

Yawwilson
T4
T4
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by Yawwilson » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:02 am

fenddick wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:20 am
DVB Lover wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:29 pm
fenddick wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:25 am


Here u r,remove youporn.
wow thanks. How did you do that? by the way does it work with OTA update.
Not support OTA update
If new firmware update, u can send a dump_bin to me, i'll help you remove this app again with my tool. :D
My Dear friend, thanks for the wonderful work you are doing.
Anyway, this piece of software that you use to remove the youporn, can it be shared? Would appreciate that in my PM..

User avatar
gxu
Designer
Designer
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:12 am

Re: How to remove youporn app?

Post by gxu » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am

we will add an option in System->Parent Lock->youporn in next release

you can select OFF to hide the youporn app

Post Reply