Cannot Record on Android

solidius3
T0
T0

Cannot Record on Android

Post by solidius3 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Hello,

Just got Hellobox 8 and enjoying it with Dvbplayer, unfortunately when I try to record on my android from the app it starts recording and stops however file is not saved anywhere, also seems I can't change location to any other folder except default one in settings which is 0/DCIM/DVBPlayer. I tried on Samsung s10 and Xperia 1, same issue both device have android 10 and storage and location permissions are granted.

fenddick

Re: Cannot Record on Android

Post by fenddick » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:38 am

solidius3 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm
Hello,

Just got Hellobox 8 and enjoying it with Dvbplayer, unfortunately when I try to record on my android from the app it starts recording and stops however file is not saved anywhere, also seems I can't change location to any other folder except default one in settings which is 0/DCIM/DVBPlayer. I tried on Samsung s10 and Xperia 1, same issue both device have android 10 and storage and location permissions are granted.
Is your phone updated to the latest version of Android 10? Next version will fix it,plz wait.

solidius3
T0
T0

Re: Cannot Record on Android

Post by solidius3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:10 am

fenddick wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:38 am
solidius3 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm
Hello,

Is your phone updated to the latest version of Android 10? Next version will fix it,plz wait.
Yes it's on Android 10, ok will wait thanks, any idea by when it will be released?