Power Not Turning On after Updating Hellobox 8 on 9-Sept-2019

mozammeliu
T0
T0

Power Not Turning On after Updating Hellobox 8 on 9-Sept-2019

Post by mozammeliu » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:28 pm

My Hellobox 8 was running well, but yesterday (9-Sept-2019) i have updated my box online, after updating, the image/screen turning to Green vertical lines, then i turned off and On my Hellobox 8 Receiver, i saw same issues, then kept turned off for 30 minutes, then again turned on and saw same trouble, then unplug/disconnected the electric line and plugged the electric supply line, then it is showing only the Red LED indicator in front of box, but it is not turning on or show the LCD display too.
I pressed power button in both Remote Controller and the box.
I think it is dead, how can i fix this issues?
I am frustrated about this box, i just used it for only 2 days.

car mel
T4
T4

Re: Power Not Turning On after Updating Hellobox 8 on 9-Sept-2019

Post by car mel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:18 pm

mozammeliu wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:28 pm
My Hellobox 8 was running well, but yesterday (9-Sept-2019) i have updated my box online, after updating, the image/screen turning to Green vertical lines, then i turned off and On my Hellobox 8 Receiver, i saw same issues, then kept turned off for 30 minutes, then again turned on and saw same trouble, then unplug/disconnected the electric line and plugged the electric supply line, then it is showing only the Red LED indicator in front of box, but it is not turning on or show the LCD display too.
I pressed power button in both Remote Controller and the box.
I think it is dead, how can i fix this issues?
I am frustrated about this box, i just used it for only 2 days.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14226
SAM I 10'- Dreambox DM800HDse-Hellobox-GTMedia
Scanning the arc from 43w to 133w