Error Hellobox 6

Slayer
T1
T1

Error Hellobox 6

Post by Slayer » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:45 am

Saludos equipo hellobox.

Recien adquiri el hellobox 6. Sin embargo el firmware que trae por defecto no me funciona en iks privado en ningun satelite o servicio. Probe usando newcamd, mgcamd , ccamd y no funciona.

Actualiza al bin de mayo y en mgcamd no funciona el iks. Se conecta al server pero no hay intercambio de llaves en el hellobox. Unicamente funciona con newcamd.
Otro error que tiene es el audio. Al cambiar de audio en el iks se queda mudo o pierde el sonido. Se tiene que cambiar de canal y regresar para que funcione otra vez.

Espero puedan solucionar dichos errores, pues no es funcional. Con el iks no esta optimizado.

-----------

Greetings hellobox team.

I just acquired the hellobox 6. However, the firmware that it brings by default does not work for me in private iks in any satellite or service. Probe using newcamd, mgcamd, ccamd and it doesn't work.

Update to the May bin and in mgcamd the iks does not work. It connects to the server but there is no key exchange in the hellobox. It only works with newcamd.
Another bug you have is the audio. When changing audio the iks becomes mute or loses sound. You have to change the channel and come back for it to work again.

I hope you can solve these errors, it is not functional. With the iks it is not optimized.