Recovery without RS232, Please Help

AnuwarHossen
T1
T1

Recovery without RS232, Please Help

Post by AnuwarHossen » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:11 am

My hellobox v5 hd box is dead, when start the box then show only boot logo, i can't open this box, i want to recovery my box but i have not any RS232 Cable and not available in my area. How to recovery my box without RS232 Cable? i have try a method, fast of all download the latest "bin" file then rename this file "auto_burn.fac" and send to my pendrive then power stop and insert this pendrive to the box and then connect the power cable but cant be update, please help me to recover the box,
Last edited by AnuwarHossen on Thu May 27, 2021 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Garuda_ID
T3
T3

Re: Recovery without RS232, Please Help

Post by Garuda_ID » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:28 am

AnuwarHossen wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:11 am
My hellobox v5 hd box is dead, when start the box then show only boot logo, i can't open this box, i want to recovery my box but i have not any RS232 Cable and not available in my area. How to recovery my box without RS232 Cable? i have try a method, fast of all download the latest "bin" file then rename this file "auto_burn.fac" and send to my pendrive then power stop and insert this pendrive to the box and then connect the power cable but cant be update, please help me to recover the box,
buy a ch341a programmer and the clamp if you don't have rs232 in your place how to see a lot on youtube ..
Hellobox 8
Hellobox 6
Hellobox 6 Combo
Hellobox V5 Plus
Hellobox V5 HD
Smart S2
K5S
K0S
follow my group Facebook Hellobox Family Indonesia