Hellobox (problems and solutions)

Yawwilson
T4
T4

Hellobox (problems and solutions)

Post by Yawwilson » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:10 am

Special regards to the Hellobox team... Now, there is great concern among users of Hellobox products about the way problems and issues are addressed.. people seems to be of the view that issues are being ignored.
Being in a competitive world with many stb brands, The Hellobox team should monitor their competitors to see the latest/trending activities and do fixes quickly instead of waiting for customers to complain..
Hope Hellobox will take the lead and not do catch-up in this fast moving business.

DVBFinder

Re: Hellobox (problems and solutions)

Post by DVBFinder » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:28 am

We are working hard, thanks for your support!
Please follow our Facebook Pages:
DVBFinder
DVBPlayer
Hellobox Electronics

Jawadcse
T1
T1

Post by Jawadcse » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 am

No doubt about your hard work and we see and appreciate it.

But as Hellobox user what we see is the decision of yours to come up with a brand of features for a number of local settopboxes(6605 based) somehow disappoints us.

The focus should be keep Hellobox be it any model feature rich so as it stands a brand in the market. I am sure you people have all the competency to make it what it really deserves. All the best.

Shahin sarkar
T2
T2

Post by Shahin sarkar » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:34 am

Good initiative.
Thanks to all of you for quick response and technical support.
Hellobox will create a new and big family in future...
We wish every success in this field.
Good luck.
Shahin Sarkar.
Dhaka
Bangladesh.

dhk
T3
T3

Post by dhk » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:53 am

Yawwilson wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:10 am
Special regards to the Hellobox team... Now, there is great concern among users of Hellobox products about the way problems and issues are addressed.. people seems to be of the view that issues are being ignored.
Being in a competitive world with many stb brands, The Hellobox team should monitor their competitors to see the latest/trending activities and do fixes quickly instead of waiting for customers to complain..
Hope Hellobox will take the lead and not do catch-up in this fast moving business.

Very true,

It appears that they are focusing on supporting non hellobox users.

Now SCAM+ has become terrible. 45edialog, 108e and 88e freezing too much these days. And theyare focusing on 108e which freezes every few secs instead of 88e which is relatevly smooth.

They should focus on hellobox buyers and improve the speed, coverage and stability of scam+ on 45e avd 88e atleaste for Sri lankan buyers.

hackintosh
T1
T1

Post by hackintosh » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:46 pm

Hello I have a hellobox 6 I have put the firmware of hellobox v5 plus it works perfectly, now I want to go back to the original firmware of hellobox 6, how can I do it? I have tried to pass the latest firmware on 09 02 2021 I get a warning not supported. a greeting

DvbCode

Post by DvbCode » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:28 am

hackintosh wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:46 pm
Hello I have a hellobox 6 I have put the firmware of hellobox v5 plus it works perfectly, now I want to go back to the original firmware of hellobox 6, how can I do it? I have tried to pass the latest firmware on 09 02 2021 I get a warning not supported. a greeting

You can use Hellobox 6 firmware as a recovery source.
Just rename hellobox 6 firmware with auto_burn.fac and recover it to original.
Hellobox Dvbcode Team-We are listening you

suleayinla
T0
T0

Post by suleayinla » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:50 am

Can you please include fast forward and backward in the media player of hellobox 6 just like the competitor? E.g. KOQIT V5 H.265.
This feature is missing in the media playback for audio and video when compared to KOQIT brand.
Very much appreciated if you can include it in the next update just as this receiver is becoming
so much popular and sought-after brand around the world.
Good Luck.

Simony
T0
T0

Post by Simony » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:39 am

My hellobox 6 is only showing red lights and it doesn't not boot. What should I do?

Seyilome
T0
T0

Post by Seyilome » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 pm

My hellobox 6 , went off to standby mode while watching and I have tried all the method to reboot by downloading firmware and changing of file bin name,but it is still not coming up.